Search found 71 matches
- 18:07 Sunday 23rd June 2019
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: Royal Blue Road Run 2019
- Replies: 7
- Views: 106
Friday 21st June saw the Annual Royal Blue Road Run with Preserved Buses running from Birmingham Coach Station in Digbeth. With Digbeth Being the start point it run up to Lichfield Rugeley to Liverpool and Chester on day 1. Day 2 from Chester to Treherbert via Wrexham Oswestry Newtown Builth Wells C...
- 09:51 Sunday 23rd June 2019
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: It has changed a bit since I was here last.....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 158
It certainly has but Friday certainly brought back memories of see a mass departure out of digbeth on Friday morning
Good to see 1006 outside and leaving Digbeth Coach Station where it has previously spent time in the days of the old Digbeth Garage. Seen departing Digbeth in Convoy on a 3 day tour around England and Wales finishing in Cheltenham on Sunday
- 18:08 Wednesday 19th June 2019
- Forum: Services, Routes and Timetables
- Topic: Worcester's DD usage.
- Replies: 78
- Views: 28265
I was interested to see a "Green Bus" DD heading towards Worcester from Malvern around 2PM today -- -- I MAY have seen this before, if so, does anyone know if they've got a contract in the area ? ( - one that First or successor could get ?), -- perhaps with one of the many schools or colleges in th...
- 20:59 Thursday 14th February 2019
- Forum: Midland "Red" Fleet
- Topic: Canvas print of an BMMO vehicle in Birmingham
- Replies: 3
- Views: 826