Search found 311 matches
- 18:42 Thursday 22nd March 2018
- Forum: Johnsons / Whittles
- Topic: KEV'S Bus route 355 in Crowngate bus station.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2254
I like the reverse lettering. Reminds me of the old BMWs that had 'OBRUT' on the front spoiler so you knew exactly what you were about to be overtaken by
- 09:21 Saturday 10th March 2018
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: "New" vehicles for Worcester?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 1411
Good news - I guess if nothing else it shows a willingness by First to invest in the area. The buses don't have to be new to be decent, especially if they're having a refurbishment programme.
I don't know about the causes, but the NX advice I used to get was that after evacuating passengers, fight the fire 'if safe to do so'. It never is, and never will be, safe to do so. Get away and let it burn.
- 17:31 Tuesday 27th February 2018
- Forum: Rotala / Diamond Bus
- Topic: Stagecoach in Kidderminster?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 347