Search found 250 matches
- 10:07 Monday 17th June 2019
- Forum: Kev's Cars and Coaches
- Topic: 3 E200's on order.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 938
Various reports on Tony Hunters site suggest that one more new E200 has been ordered and a 18 plate similar bus is now owned ,the 18 plate had seen use with Somerset Passenger Solutions.
- 10:03 Monday 17th June 2019
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: Clearway/Wheelers of Catshill.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3196
I have gone past Wheelers premises twice in recent days. On the first occasion The Primo was up on the outdoor ramp and yesterday is was parked in the yard so it "may" be the spare bus to cover the Dart.
- 10:27 Thursday 13th June 2019
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: Livery change on Salt Road buses ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 235
From a distance , it looks like one of the above buses has extra coloured stripes added just before the rear wheel arch. Similar to the ones on the "spare buses". Can any one confirm please ??