Purely for the reason that it rhymes . . . . . Go Ahead - Midland Red.
Search found 256 matches
- 12:35 Sunday 30th June 2019
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: First Group to be split and sold off.
- Replies: 61
- Views: 5274
I would guess that "most" of the bigger groups show an initial interest in any potential acquisition. Although the quote from Nat Ex appears to be an impartial one. So I guess it is watch this space just in case.
- 10:07 Monday 17th June 2019
- Forum: Kev's Cars and Coaches
- Topic: 3 E200's on order.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2038
Various reports on Tony Hunters site suggest that one more new E200 has been ordered and a 18 plate similar bus is now owned ,the 18 plate had seen use with Somerset Passenger Solutions.
- 10:03 Monday 17th June 2019
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: Clearway/Wheelers of Catshill.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3509
I have gone past Wheelers premises twice in recent days. On the first occasion The Primo was up on the outdoor ramp and yesterday is was parked in the yard so it "may" be the spare bus to cover the Dart.