Search found 259 matches
- 16:29 Wednesday 30th January 2019
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: ATG/IGO/WMSNT etc.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3031
Nice to see an older Optare bus on the 145 in Bromsgrove this morning - YJ10EZB in all over white with no fleet-names though. This bus started life as an Optare demonstrator.
- 11:38 Tuesday 29th January 2019
- Forum: Services, Routes and Timetables
- Topic: Service 23... A lovely double-deck route
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1409
If anyone is looking for a nice day out on the bus, I suggest you give it a try. I will be driving my first one on Saturday (I think) and I'm looking forward to it already. A belated "good luck" in your new employment Adam. Sounds as if you will get well out into the countryside - better that North...
- 11:26 Tuesday 29th January 2019
- Forum: Diamond Bus (Rotala)
- Topic: Diamond in and around Bromsgrove.
- Replies: 34
- Views: 13419
30950 crocked in Bromsgrove bus station around 10.30 this morning. Fitter arrived in 30003 but both buses still there at 10.50.
- 13:17 Friday 25th January 2019
- Forum: Kev's Cars and Coaches
- Topic: 147 service
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1137
The "golden one" was on stage work again this morning but Kev's have mini-buses and coaches with seat belts fitted so school runs are still covered I assume. One vehicle that may not be available at the moment is one of the full size coaches [not sure which one] that I saw on suspended tow between R...
- 12:22 Friday 25th January 2019
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: FMR Mercedes Citaro acquisitions
- Replies: 291
- Views: 47566