Things like this will be remembered at the ballot box.
I hope all the staff have found other employment, although the article at least sounds positive on that front.
Search found 704 matches
- 19:16 Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Forum: Fleet Discussion
- Topic: Retirement event 31 May 2014
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1840
I used to have to meet NatEx coaches there in the dead of night. Great place to wait with random homeless, kids and drunks with no facilities for drivers.
- 19:47 Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Forum: Miscellaneous Operators
- Topic: Dudleys Coaches to close at end of year
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3307
An absolute travesty. How does a government supposedly supportive of private enterprise let this happen, Covid or not.