Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
DD12
Posts: 1083
Joined: 19:49 Monday 4th July 2016

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by DD12 » 10:14 Friday 9th August 2019

Birmingham_Bus wrote:
09:36 Friday 9th August 2019
DD12 wrote:
22:49 Thursday 8th August 2019
20612 (still in RailAir livery) was parked on the patch today, next to our 20611.

I haven't seen 20809 for a long time, so perhaps the permanent second coach will be 20612 ?
.... and perhaps it will work the S5, Monday to Friday !?
20809 has since returned to Berkshire to operate new service RA2 between Heathrow and Guildford.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/68422630@ ... B-2gRjXn6/
Thanks for that info and photo Birmingham_Bus !

DD12
Posts: 1083
Joined: 19:49 Monday 4th July 2016

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by DD12 » 23:41 Monday 12th August 2019

20612 is now WR according to http://www.ukbuses.co.uk/fleet/firsteastengland.pdf which has just been updated.

(it also shows 53155 as WR, but incorrectly shows 42892, 93, 94 as withdrawn).

User avatar
AdamH
Posts: 1658
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by AdamH » 08:18 Tuesday 13th August 2019

Could anyone tell me what updates I need to make to the fleetlist on this site please, with dates?

willr7
Posts: 392
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by willr7 » 09:30 Tuesday 13th August 2019

DD12 wrote:
23:41 Monday 12th August 2019
20612 is now WR according to http://www.ukbuses.co.uk/fleet/firsteastengland.pdf which has just been updated.

(it also shows 53155 as WR, but incorrectly shows 42892, 93, 94 as withdrawn).
I often send them fleet information by the given email address for fleet news to help them keep the fleet list up to date, I have informed them that the darts are back IN service but they have not changed it! :roll:

willr7
Posts: 392
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by willr7 » 10:24 Tuesday 13th August 2019

AdamH wrote:
08:18 Tuesday 13th August 2019
Could anyone tell me what updates I need to make to the fleetlist on this site please, with dates?
I'll give it a go Adam!

20611 - LK07 CDE - Repainted c.04/6/19. Fitted with “Worcester City Group Travel” logos.
20612 - LK07 CDF - Transferred to WR. c.09/08/19 (From First Beeline Buses ltd)

42892 - VX54 MUU - Reinstated at WR. c.26/04/19
42894 - VX05 JWW - Reinstated at WR. c.29/04/19

44511 - DK57 SPZ - Transferred to AG. c.05/07/19.
44514 - MX07 OZD - Transferred to AG. c.05/07/19. Entered Service at AG. c.11/08/19
44515 - MX10 DXU - Transferred to AG. c.09/06/19. Entered Service at AG. c.15/07/19

53155 - CN06 BXH - Transferred to WR. c.10/08/19 (From First Potteries ltd)

Hope this helps! :D

Also, are the two yellow BMC school buses Withdrawn as that is what the current fleet list on the site suggest? Only there has been no mention of them being Withdrawn but perhaps the coaches will take on the school work.

User avatar
AdamH
Posts: 1658
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by AdamH » 10:51 Tuesday 13th August 2019

willr7 wrote:
10:24 Tuesday 13th August 2019
Also, are the two yellow BMC school buses Withdrawn as that is what the current fleet list on the site suggest? Only there has been no mention of them being Withdrawn but perhaps the coaches will take on the school work.
Thank you, I'll update after lunch!

First Worcester have relinquished the Yellow School Bus contract so the withdrawal of the vehicles is an assumption on my behalf.

willr7
Posts: 392
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by willr7 » 11:06 Tuesday 13th August 2019

AdamH wrote:
10:51 Tuesday 13th August 2019
willr7 wrote:
10:24 Tuesday 13th August 2019
Also, are the two yellow BMC school buses Withdrawn as that is what the current fleet list on the site suggest? Only there has been no mention of them being Withdrawn but perhaps the coaches will take on the school work.
Thank you, I'll update after lunch!

First Worcester have relinquished the Yellow School Bus contract so the withdrawal of the vehicles is an assumption on my behalf.
Ahh, that would make sense, so are those the Pershore school contracts (PS14, PS16 & PS25) ?

User avatar
AdamH
Posts: 1658
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by AdamH » 11:24 Tuesday 13th August 2019

willr7 wrote:
11:06 Tuesday 13th August 2019
Ahh, that would make sense, so are those the Pershore school contracts (PS14, PS16 & PS25) ?
I can't remember the contract numbers. I never drove them and my only involvement was doing the Risk Assessments when they first started, many moons ago.

I spoke with one of the yellow bus drivers recently and they were very upset the routes are not returning in September, and even more upset that they have to go back to normal service work!

bmmoboy
Posts: 214
Joined: 20:02 Tuesday 5th July 2016

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by bmmoboy » 18:33 Tuesday 13th August 2019

PS14 and PS25 are Flyford Flavell and Bishampton to Pershore High School and Bishampton to Flyford Flavell Primary School. PS16 is Inkberrow to Pershore High School.

willr7
Posts: 392
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: Replacement Coaches for Worcester

Post by willr7 » 23:28 Tuesday 13th August 2019

bmmoboy wrote:
18:33 Tuesday 13th August 2019
PS14 and PS25 are Flyford Flavell and Bishampton to Pershore High School and Bishampton to Flyford Flavell Primary School. PS16 is Inkberrow to Pershore High School.
Thanks for the confirmation bmmoboy. :D

Post Reply

Return to “Fleet Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests