FMR: Refurbs and Repaints

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
MattW

Re: FMR: Refurbs and Repaints

Post by MattW » 19:39 Friday 1st September 2017

I see them occasionally out here in the sticks. I keep meaning to make a Saturday foray into Worcester to see them all but I always seemed to be tied up with old cars of late!
I was in Worcester this last Bank Holiday Monday though and there seemed quite a lot of services running.

DD12

Post by DD12 » 17:35 Monday 2nd October 2017

Just drove past 67664, and we were both doing about 30, so I couldnt get a close look at it, - but it looked pretty good with it's Midland Red fleet names restored to the sides and rear.

- That should please some on here ! ;)

AdamH

Post by AdamH » 19:33 Monday 2nd October 2017

Spotted it in the depot this morning with them fitted. Not sure when they were done because I've been on holiday, but I agree it looks miles better.

AdamH

Post by AdamH » 20:16 Thursday 5th October 2017

Reece S wrote:
00:18 Monday 25th September 2017
Was flicking though Facebook yesterday evening and come across some side shots of one of the newly refurbished Volvo B7RLE at Thorntons yard in a two tone green variation of the Urban 2 livery looks really impressive similar greens to those used in the Buses of Somerset livery. Just a shame they couldn't of gone for a modern twist on the MRW Red and Cream instead but still. :roll:
I might be wrong on this bit but from what I can make out on the pictures I have seen the seats have been retrimmed in half leather as the headrests look like light green leather. :mrgreen:
My guess is they may look a little bit like this...
28C43BC3-B3A2-476D-AADE-9935EC19762A.png

Return to “Fleet Discussion”