KEV'S Bus route 355 in Crowngate bus station.

ANDREW

Re: KEV'S Bus route 355 in Crowngate bus station.

Post by ANDREW » 12:52 Saturday 21st January 2017

KX57FML noted in Droitwich this morning on lay over between workings. This vehicle has operated for both OFJ Connections and Tellings Golden Miller. Just a thought, if Kevs take a liking to stage work, they would be well suited to take over the 147 service to Romsley as their depot is on the route. :idea:

TimBrown

Post by TimBrown » 13:54 Saturday 21st January 2017

ANDREW wrote:
12:52 Saturday 21st January 2017
KX57FML noted in Droitwich this morning on lay over between workings. This vehicle has operated for both OFJ Connections and Tellings Golden Miller. Just a thought, if Kevs take a liking to stage work, they would be well suited to take over the 147 service to Romsley as their depot is on the route. :idea:
Thanks for the feedback, KEV's wouldn't have much dead mileage if they were to take over the 147!

I heard that KEV's may be taking on the 356 from Worcester to Grafton Flyford via Tibberton and Crowle. On reflection, this may have been a 'Chinese Whisper' as the route number is almost identical to the 355.

ANDREW

Post by ANDREW » 08:47 Monday 23rd January 2017

The "dead miles" that WCC clock up must be a down-side to the operation, I do not have any idea on how the legislation on operating centres works but I have always thought that WCC could stable the vehicle used on the 147 at Chadsgrove School in Catshill during the week - they already have a number of their own mini-buses based there. :?:

ANDREW

Post by ANDREW » 21:06 Thursday 29th June 2017

I have been told that Kevs have two "school buses" , one of which is WA54GPK which was new to Webberbus. Also I can report the relocation of their premises to a lorry park [ Waldrons] ?? which is on the old A 38 at Lydiate Ash at rear of Swan Street Coaches depot. :)

Return to “Johnsons / Whittles”