53155

Vehicle and Fleet discussions for First Midland Red Buses Limited or its predecessor, Midland Red West Limited.
Post Reply
bmmoboy
Posts: 201
Joined: 20:02 Tuesday 5th July 2016

53155

Post by bmmoboy » 19:38 Saturday 10th August 2019

53155 (CN06 BXH) ex PMT is currently sat at Padmore Street, receiving attention. I have been told that this is the Solo we are expecting, along with 11 Citaros.

DD12
Posts: 1031
Joined: 19:49 Monday 4th July 2016

Re: 53155

Post by DD12 » 21:01 Saturday 10th August 2019

bmmoboy wrote:
19:38 Saturday 10th August 2019
53155 (CN06 BXH) ex PMT is currently sat at Padmore Street, receiving attention. I have been told that this is the Solo we are expecting, along with 11 Citaros.
OMG ! -- isn't this the "duffer" we have previously discussed ! (?)

:P

willr7
Posts: 371
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: 53155

Post by willr7 » 22:03 Saturday 10th August 2019

bmmoboy wrote:
19:38 Saturday 10th August 2019
53155 (CN06 BXH) ex PMT is currently sat at Padmore Street, receiving attention. I have been told that this is the Solo we are expecting, along with 11 Citaros.
Fantastic! Does this mean that 53061 or 53062 could be Withdrawn once 53155 enters service? :?

Also, any more news on the Citaro's (Sorry - I'm very eager to find out! :lol: )

User avatar
AdamH
Posts: 1618
Joined: 12:17 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: 53155

Post by AdamH » 06:48 Sunday 11th August 2019

DD12 wrote:
21:01 Saturday 10th August 2019
bmmoboy wrote:
19:38 Saturday 10th August 2019
53155 (CN06 BXH) ex PMT is currently sat at Padmore Street, receiving attention. I have been told that this is the Solo we are expecting, along with 11 Citaros.
OMG ! -- isn't this the "duffer" we have previously discussed ! (?)
I think that is the one that was gutted in a fire a few years back and then rebuilt over about two years.

willr7
Posts: 371
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: 53155

Post by willr7 » 08:29 Sunday 11th August 2019

AdamH wrote:
06:48 Sunday 11th August 2019
DD12 wrote:
21:01 Saturday 10th August 2019


OMG ! -- isn't this the "duffer" we have previously discussed ! (?)
I think that is the one that was gutted in a fire a few years back and then rebuilt over about two years.
Yes, that’s the one Adam ;)

bmmoboy
Posts: 201
Joined: 20:02 Tuesday 5th July 2016

Re: 53155

Post by bmmoboy » 14:21 Monday 12th August 2019

It looks like 53155 is a replacement for 53061 or 2. The extra Solo will be arriving next week and it is coming from Manchester

willr7
Posts: 371
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: 53155

Post by willr7 » 22:36 Monday 12th August 2019

bmmoboy wrote:
14:21 Monday 12th August 2019
It looks like 53155 is a replacement for 53061 or 2. The extra Solo will be arriving next week and it is coming from Manchester
Thanks bmmoboy :D

53062 has not been out since 7th August according to bus times so maybe that is suffering engine problems which would suggest it will be the first to be withdrawn & replaced by 53155.

Will the extra Solo from Manchester act as additional vehicle/spare or will it also replace the other remaining solo? (53061 or 53062 - depending on which one is left)

lrew120585
Posts: 62
Joined: 15:51 Sunday 3rd July 2016
Location: Hereford

Re: 53155

Post by lrew120585 » 23:58 Monday 12th August 2019

53065 is currently parked at Adderley Green along with 11 ex Bolton Streetlites........

willr7
Posts: 371
Joined: 21:53 Friday 11th August 2017

Re: 53155

Post by willr7 » 09:39 Tuesday 13th August 2019

lrew120585 wrote:
23:58 Monday 12th August 2019
53065 is currently parked at Adderley Green along with 11 ex Bolton Streetlites........
I’ll take that! 53065 is a 58 plate! :D

Post Reply

Return to “Fleet Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests